Total: $0.00Close Cart
eBook & Document Store
Practice with Clauses
Excerpt From this Document
Underline each dependent clause, adverb clause, and circle theconjunction or the relative pronoun.
- Because Shelly left school late, she missed the bus.
- I will fix dinner if you are hungry.
- Since he didn't try out for a part, he won't be in the play.
- We will start the movie when Tony and Maria arrive.
- If that coat goes on sale, I will buy it.
- The band members celebrated because the band won first place.
- Rick admires the man who coaches his team.
- We will elect the candidate who knows the issues.
- The witness told the police what she had seen.
- Hank's Restaurant is closed while the owner looks for a new cook.
- After the party was over, we cleaned up and went to bed.
- Please take this to the woman who lives next door.
- I am so glad that you made the team.
- Ask the girl who is standing by the fence.
- If the manager is unable to help, try the assistant manager.
- The mayor is the person to whom you should write the letter.
- The man whose neck was broken has recovered completely.
- The scientist said that the ozone levels were dangerous.
- The city council objected when the mayor changed his mind.
- It is unfortunate that Mr. Jones will not return.
About this Document
20 Sentence Practice with Dependent and Adverb clauses