Total: $0.00Close Cart
eBook & Document Store
The Odyssey - Death at the Palace
Excerpt From this Document
- Wiliest - Smartest; most clever; most intelligent.
- Apollo - The god of archery; the main reason Odysseus prays to him in this section.
- Embossed - Carved into or emblazoned across.
- Which one of the suitors does Odysseus attack first? Why?
- “A rain of arrows” is what figure of speech?
- To what is the phrase “mortal red” referring?
- “You yellow dogs” is an example of _______________ and _______________.
- What does Eurymachus ask of Odysseus?
- “Stampeded like stung cattle” is an example of _______________.
- Who appears in the great hall to aid Odysseus?
- To what are Odysseus and his men compared?
About this Document
All page numbers refer to Holt, Rinehart, and Winston's ELEMENTS OF LITERATURE (3rd Course).