Total: $0.00Close Cart
eBook & Document Store
Tests & Quizzes
"The Necklace" Quiz
Excerpt From this Document
For the following, answer TRUE or FALSE.
- Mathilde marries into a wealthy family.
- Until she is invited to the reception, Mathilde is quite satisfied with her position in life.
- Mathilde borrows a necklace from her friend Mme. Forestier.
- The Loisels find a replacement necklace for thirty – thousand francs.
- The Loisels scrimp for ten years to pay the debts created by the necklace.
- Mme. Forestier tells Mathilde the necklace she borrowed years ago was an inexpensive fake.
About this Document
A true and false quiz on the short story "The Necklace."