Total: $0.00Close Cart
eBook & Document Store
Exercises & Activities
Movie Maker (Microsoft) - Kids Version
Excerpt From this Document
LET’S MAKE A MOVIE!
For this project you must use Windows MovieMaker to create a 2-3 video about your novel. You need to meet the following requirements:
1. Your video needs to be 2-3 minutes long.
2. Your video needs to include both visual and sound elements. You can alsouse video footage that record, pictures from the internet or your personalcollection, or audio from a movie clip or an interview with your author.
3. Your video should convey an overall sense of your book. Consider thefollowing things:
- Where is the setting? Why is it there? Is this a real place?
- Who are the main characters? How do you know?
- What are the central themes and motifs presented in the text? How can you convey these pictorially?
- What are the social issues in the text? How can you present these pictorially? (and rated PG-13 for school) *Remember: if you aren’t sure what you may include, please ask!!
- Finally, what song can you envision as a “soundtrack” for this book?
- Focus on conveying the themes, motifs, and social issues.
PLEASE come to class on the first day that we meet in the lab with an outline of what you will include in this film and some pictures or film that can be easily imported into the program. Showing up the first day with no idea how you will create this project is unacceptable.
GRADING: You will be graded on content, organization, and conventions. Please try to make this project as coherent and cohesive as possible; all elements should be related.
Good Luck! These are going to be GRRRREAT!!
About this Document
This is the kids version to making a movie using MS MovieMaker. It is the quick and easy way to walk students through creating their owm "movie".