Total: $0.00Close Cart
eBook & Document Store
Make it Ironic
Excerpt From this Document
None of the following scenarios contain irony. It is your job to change the story so that it becomes ironic.
- A man gets struck by lightning.
- An animal rescuer gets injured on the job.
- A teenager saves all summer to buy a new car.
- Mrs. Cunningham drinks a cup of her favorite coffee from Starbucks.
- A newlywed couple goes to the beach for their honeymoon.
- An off-duty police officer is driving to the store.
- A fire breaks out in a building.
- A woman wins the lottery.
- A priest listens to a confession.
- Treasure hunters find a long-lost treasure chest.
About this Document
Students have a difficult time grasping the difference between irony and bad luck! This worksheet offers brief scenarios which students must re-write, creating an ironic situation.