Total: $0.00Close Cart
eBook & Document Store
Exercises & Activities, Lesson Plans, Teaching Guides, Tests & Quizzes
The Last Holiday Concert Novel Unit
Excerpt From this Document
From The Last Holiday Concert Novel Unit:
After the Book Activity:
Both Hart and Mr. Meinert’s characters changed throughout the story. Choose one of the two, and explain how the character changed from the beginning of the book to the end. Use examples from the story to support your reasoning.
About this Document
This is a custom written literature unit to be used with The Last Holiday Concert by Andrew Clements.
This unit is designed to be used with some student/instructor interaction. It can also be revised as an independent study for the student. It is written for the 4-6th grade reading level.
This unit works great in a one-on-one setting for home school or for a teacher to use as a resource in the classroom for a small group or entire class. The unit is designed so that you can start teaching immediately with little to no preparation on your part. Great time saver!
This unit contains:
- Teacher Packet containing detailed daily lesson plans, an answer key, and suggested curriculum connection activities
- Student Packet containing vocabulary activities, comprehension questions, and extension activities that correlate with the book.
- An Assessment Packet that contains a vocabulary quiz, an end of the book test in both a short answer and multiple choice format, and an end of the book writing assessment.
- Common Core Standards Alignment for Grades 4-6.
- An After the Book Activity Packet that can be used with this unit or any book.
Your purchase allows you to download this lesson plan for one year. This lesson plan is offered in the following file formats: PDF