Total: $0.00Close Cart
eBook & Document Store
Tests & Quizzes
Into the Wild Quiz--10 Questions (first few chapters)
Excerpt From this Document
Into The Wild Test #1
- To what charity did Chris donate his tax fund? Why is this ironic?
- What is Oh-My-God-Hot Springs? Describe it.
- Describe the belt that McCandless made at Franz’s house.
- What advice does McCandless give to Ronald Franz? What does the octogenarian do as a result of this advice?
- List one of the two “normal” jobs McCandless has during this section of the book. By normal I mean you have to show up every day and work a usual workday schedule.
- What do you know so far about Chris’ relationship with his family?
- When McCandless works in South Dakota for Westerberg, where does he work and what does he do?
- What particular talent does McCandless display while with the Burres family at the swap meet and again at a bar with Westerberg and crew?
- What happens to McCandless’ yellow Datsun?
- Why does Krakauer begin each chapter with quotes?
About this Document
10 question quiz over first 60 pages or so of INTO THE WILD by Krakauer. I use this as a way of checking to see that students are acutually reading--we do these quizzes and then do socratic seminars and/or class discussions.