Total: $0.00Close Cart
eBook & Document Store
Homophones - there, their, they're
Excerpt From this Document
There ~~ There are two pots in the sink.
Stand over there.
Their ~~ Their hats belong to them.
They’re = they are
They’re fishing in the pond.
- Tom put ___________ mittens on the bench.
- _______________ swinging at the park.
- ______________ are two different kinds of muffin.
- Are _____________ too many kids in the hotrod?
- If ________________ quick, they can hop on the bus.
- ____________ told to put _________ jackets over ____________.
About this Document
This is a practice worksheet to help kids learn the correct spelling for these three common homophones