Total: $0.00Close Cart
eBook & Document Store
Exercises & Activities, Lesson Plans, Teaching Guides, Tests & Quizzes
Hatchet Novel Unit
Excerpt From this Document
From the Hatchet Novel Unit:
Gary Paulsen is a very vivid writer. He paints the picture of the scene with his words. As you have read you have used his words to paint this picture in your head. On this paper illustrate the picture that you have created in your head of the area where Brian is stranded. Be sure to include details such as the lake, trees, shelter, and other things that the author has described.
About this Document
This is a custom written literature unit to be used with Hatchet by Gary Paulsen.
This unit is designed to be used with some student/instructor interaction. It can also be revised to be used as an independent study for the student. It is written for the 5-8th grade reading level.
This unit works great in a one-on-one setting for homeschool or for a teacher to use as a resource in the classroom for a small group or entire class. The unit is designed so that you can start teaching immediately with little to no preparation on your part. Great time saver!
This unit contains:
- Teacher Packet containing detailed daily lesson plans, answer keys, and suggested curriculum connection activities.
- Student Packet containing spelling list, vocabulary activities and comprehension questions for each chapter.
- An Assessment Packet that contains a vocabulary quiz, an end of the book test in both a short answer and multiple choice format, and an end of the book writing assessment.
- Common Core Standards Alignment for Grades 5-8.
- An After the Book Activity Packet that can be used with any book.
Your purchase allows you to download this lesson plan for one year. This lesson plan is offered in the following file formats: PDF