Total: $0.00Close Cart
eBook & Document Store
Exercises & Activities, Lesson Plans, Teaching Guides, Tests & Quizzes
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone Novel Unit
Excerpt From this Document
From the Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone Novel Unit:
Illustrate a picture of the scene at the end of the chapter where Professor Dumbledore, Professor McGonagall, and Hagrid are standing with Harry in front of the Dursley's house. Use the picture you have formed in your head to make this illustration.
About this Document
This is a custom written literature unit to be used with Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by JK Rowling.
This unit is designed to be used with some student/instructor interaction. It can also be revised as an independent study for the student. It is written for the 5-8th grade reading level.
This unit works great in a one-on-one setting for home school or for a teacher to use as a resource in the classroom for a small group or entire class. The unit is designed so that you can start teaching immediately with little to no preparation on your part. Great time saver!
This unit contains:
- Teacher Packet containing detailed daily lesson plans, answer keys, and suggested curriculum connection activities.
- Student Packet containing a spelling list, vocabulary activities, comprehension questions, and extension activities that correlate with the book.
- An Assessment Packet that contains a vocabulary quiz, an end of the book quiz in both a short answer and multiple choice format, and an end of the book writing assessment.
- Common Core Standard alignment for grades 5-8.
- An After the Book Activity Packet that can be used with any book.
Your purchase allows you to download this lesson plan for one year. This lesson plan is offered in the following file formats: PDF