Total: $0.00Close Cart
eBook & Document Store
The Great Gatsby Final Exam
Excerpt From this Document
Whose Line Is It Anyway? Please write the name of the character that SAID the line.
- “Her voice is full of money.”____________________
- “I am one of the few honest people I have ever known.” ____________________
- “That yellow car I was driving this afternoon wasn’t mine, do youhear?”________________
- “Sophisticated—God, I’m so sophisticated!”________________________
- “When a man gets killed I never like to get mixed up in it in any way. I keep out.”_____________________
- “Can’t repeat the past?” he cried incredulously. “Why of course you can!”_____________________
- “You always look so cool.” ___________________________
- “I just got wised up to something funny the last two days. That’s why I want to get away.”_______________________
- “They’re a rotten crowd,” I shouted, across the lawn. “You’re worth the whole damn bunch put together.”______________________________
- “Your wife doesn’t love you. She’s never loved you. She loves me.”______________________
False Statements: Please rewrite the entire statement to make it TRUE.
- Jordan Baker is a professional tennis player.
- Daisy tells Wilson that the yellow car belongs to Gatsby.
- Nick, Daisy, Jay, and Tom are all originally from the New York area.
- Gatsby is killed by Tom Buchanan on the front steps of his mansion.
- Jordan Baker and Nick Carraway continue to date and move away from West Egg.
- Tom Buchanan kills George Wilson.
- Daisy married Tom because she and Gatsby had a horrible fight, which ended she and Gatsby’s relationship
- The guests at Gatsby’s parties often brought extravagant and opulent gifts to give to the host.
- Jordan Baker and Nick Carraway are the only honest people in this novel.
- Jordan, Daisy, Tom and the owl-eyed man all attend Gatsby’s funeral once they received Nick’s invitation.
Multiple Choice: choose the BEST answer
- West Egg is where: a. Gatsby and Jordan live b. Gatsby and Nick live c. Tom and Daisy live d. The wealthiest people in New York live
- East Egg is where a. The less wealthy people live b. Nick and Jordan live c. Tom and Daisy live d. Gatsby and Nick live
- Dr. T.J. Eckleburg is a(n) a. Pediatrician b. Optometrist c. Oncologist d. Obstetrician
- Gatsby first tells the story and his and Daisy’s relationship to: a. Nick b. Wolfsheim c. Klipspringer d. Jordan
- Nick recalls that Jordan: a. Won two championships in the last year b. Donates money to charity c. Is rumored to have cheated in a tournament d. Has been married before
- Daisy and Tom have: a. One daughter b. Three children c. Two daughters d. One son
- The first time Nick sees Gatsby: a. Gatsby invites him for a ride in his car b. Gatsby invites him to his party c. Gatsby is riding a horse d. Gatsby is staring at the green light
- George Wilson is a(n) a. Bookkeeper b. Accountant c. House painter d. Mechanic
- Myrtle Wilson is described as: a. Boring b. Fairly stout c. Rude d. None of the above
- Tom slaps Myrtle because: a. She wanted a puppy b. She was drinking too much c. She said Daisy’s name repeatedly d. She wanted to leave, but he wanted her to stay
- Catherine is a. Tom’s sister b. George’s sister c. Myrtle’s sister d. Daisy’s sister
About this Document
This exam can be used after all of the pop quizes and class discussions of the novel