Total: $0.00Close Cart
eBook & Document Store
Gifted Hands Teaching Unit
Excerpt From this Document
- Why does Carson decide to become a doctor?
- How crucial do you think family is in determining a person’s fate?
- Why does Ben share the case histories that are found in the novel?
- Which of the case histories presented in the novel affected Carson the most? Why does it affect him the most?
- Who has the greatest influence on Carson? What is that influence?
- How does his father’s absence affect Ben?
- How does experiencing poverty at an early age influence Carson?
- What is the difference between intrinsic and extrinsic motivation? Which ismore important?
- Discuss the various meanings of the word “faith.” What role does faith play in Carson’s life?
About this Document
A teaching unit and individual learning packet from Prestwick House. Includes the following: comprehensive chapter-by-chapter study guides for students; questions suitable for essay topics or discussion; vocabulary lists; multiple-choice and essay test with answer key; introductory material from Prestwick House to familiarize both students and teachers with the work.