Total: $0.00Close Cart
eBook & Document Store
Ender's Game Teaching Unit
Excerpt From this Document
- Explain how Ender redeems himself. What is your opinion on Ender’s capability to redeem the buggers? Support your answer with Ender’s past capabilities and character.
- How is Peter similar to Adolph Hitler? Describe Peter’s mission in life. How is Peter’s mission similar to Hitler’s? Support your answer with examples of Peter’s actions and comments.
- Discuss the role of dreams and reality in relation to Ender’s internal conflict.
- How are Ender’s behaviors and attitudes like Peter’s? How are Ender’s behaviors and attitudes like Valentine’s?
- How does Valentine treat Ender, and how does Ender respond to the treatment? How does Peter treat Ender, and how this affect Ender?
- Explain the irony of the two personas: Demosthenes and Locke.
- Discuss the feeling Ender has toward all of his enemies before and after he defeats them. How does Ender overcome this internal conflict?
- Describe the physical qualities and the lifestyle of buggers. Explain the threat, if any, they pose to humans.
About this Document
A teaching unit and individual learning packet from Prestwick House. Includes the following: Comprehensive chapter-by-chapter study guides for students Questions suitable for essay topics or discussion Vocabulary lists Muliple-choice and essay test with answer key Introductory material from Prestwick House to familiarize both students and teachers with the work.