Total: $0.00Close Cart
eBook & Document Store
Tests & Quizzes
The Crucible Act II Worksheet
Excerpt From this Document
- How would you describe the relationship between John and Elizabeth Proctor?
- What is it that she wants him to do?
- Why can’t John prove what Abigail told him? How does Elizabeth react to this?
- What does Elizabeth accuse John of?
- What does John accuse Elizabeth of?
- Why does John Proctor take a whip to Mary Warren? He stops short when she tells him?
- In what way has Mary Warren changed, and what changed her?
- What gift does Mary Warren give to Elizabeth Proctor?
- Who calls out Elizabeth Proctor’s name in court accusing her of witchcraft?
- What is the motive of the person who accuses Elizabeth?
- Why does Reverend Hale come to the Proctors’ house?
- What evidence does Reverend Hale have against John Proctor?
- How does Proctor defend himself against this evidence?
- Which commandment does John Proctor forget to mention?
- When Reverend Hale asks Elizabeth whether she believes in witches, she replies?
- Who does Elizabeth say Reverend Hale should question about the Gospels?
- When the authorities come to the Proctors’ home, they are looking for evidence against Elizabeth, what do they find?
- The evidence, according to the authorities, proves that Elizabeth sent out her spirit to injure which character?
- How does John Proctor react when they arrest his wife, Elizabeth?
- What does he demand that Mary Warren do?
About this Document
Worksheet for Act II