Total: $0.00Close Cart
eBook & Document Store
Catch-22 Teaching Unit
Excerpt From this Document
- How do Aarfy’s physical description and his comments reveal his moral character?
- Describe the effect that the non-linear chronological structure of the novel has on the reader. Why do you think the author uses this situation?
- Assess the overall effectiveness of Milo’s syndicate. What positive and negative effects does it have on the squadron in particular, and the American army in general?
- List three incidents from the story that support the following theme: Relationships based on self-gratification will not be meaningful.
- What do the differences between Colonel Korn and Colonel Cathcart tell the reader about the differences between practical reality and the reality imagined by administrative management?
- Why has Yossarian lost his patriotism?
- Explain the role of allusion in the story, using at least five examples.
- Compare and contrast Nurse Cramer and Nurse Duckett.
About this Document
A teaching unit and individual learning packet from Prestwick House. Includes the following: comprehensive chapter-by-chapter study guides for students; questions suitable for essay topics or discussion; vocabulary lists; multiple-choice and essay test with answer key; introductory material from Prestwick House to familiarize both students and teachers with the work.