Total: $0.00Close Cart
eBook & Document Store
Bridge to Terabithia Teaching Unit
Excerpt From this Document
- Describe Terabithia and why it is important to Jess and Leslie.
- How do all the different feelings Jess experiences after Leslie’s accident help him to accept her death?
- Describe how Jess makes Terabithia a living memorial to Leslie.
- Write a half page description of each of the major characters in the novel.
- List the major events of the novel and identify in what part of the plot (the exposition, the rising action, the climax, the falling action, or the conclusion) they occur.
- In a “coming-of-age” novel, the protagonist begins as a naive, immature person and in the course of his experiences matures. Trace Jess’s actions and thoughts in this novel and point out how, if at all, he changes.
- Relate the title, A Bridge to Terabithia, to a major theme in the novel.
About this Document
A teaching unit and individual learning packet from Prestwick House. Includes the following: comprehensive chapter-by-chapter study guides for students; questions suitable for essay topics or discussion; vocabulary lists; multiple-choice and essay test with answer key; introductory material from Prestwick House to familiarize both students and teachers with the work.