Total: $0.00Close Cart
eBook & Document Store
Tests & Quizzes
The Bluest Eye Reading Check 59-163
Excerpt From this Document
- Toni Morrison uses the season, Spring, to describe two contridictions. What are they?
- What does being “ruined” mean to Frieda?
- What is the one thing that Polly uses as an excuse for all of the “bad” things that has happened to her?
- How does Pauline’s happiness with Cholly compare with her fantasies?
- After Aunt Jimmy dies, Who does Cholly look for? What is his reaction when he finds this person and how do you think this affects his attitude towards people?
About this Document
The Bluest Eye Reading Check pages 59-163