Total: $0.00Close Cart
eBook & Document Store
Basic Math Skills Test
Excerpt From this Document
- Write this number in numerals: Seven hundred thirty thousand, three hundred two
- Write 678,002 in words.
- Which number is larger: 1,076 or 1,706
- Round 5,608 to the nearest hundred.
- 8 + 5 =
- 45 + 22 =
- 44 + 41+ 13 =
- 758 + 261 =
- The three sections of a newspaper have 24 pages, 36 pages, and 16 pages. How many pages are in the newspaper?
- 13 - 7 =
- 548 - 301 =
- 2,144 - 573 =
- A restaurant has 128 tomatoes in its kitchen. During the day the chef uses 77 tomatoes. How many are left?
- 5 x 9 =
- A photo album has 52 pages. Each page has 8 photos on it. How many photos are in the album?
- 56 ÷ 7 =
- Willie has 532 record albums, divided evenly among 28 boxes. How many albums are in each box?
- Reduce 6/18 to its lowest terms.
- What is the lowest common denominator of 3/4 and 2/7?
- Which is bigger: 4/5 or 13/20
- Write fifteen hundredths in decimals.
- Which is larger: 5.13 or 5.099?
- Round off 5.601 to the nearest hundredth.
- 1.263 + 4.904 =
- 5.309 - 2.372 =
- A box of nuts weighs 4.56 pounds. A box of bolts weighs 2.77 pounds. How much heavier is the box of nuts?
- 24.57 x 1.4 =
- George has cycled around his block 10.4 times. The distance around the block is 1.8 miles. How far has George cycled?
- A kennel has 16 employees to watch over 400 dogs. What is the ratio of dogs to employees?
- To get the color dove-white, Ken mixes black paint and white paint in a ratio of 5:3. He used 20 gallons of black paint. How much white paint did he use?
- Write 54 % as a decimal.
- Write 6.07 as a percent.
- Write 60 % as a fraction.
- You have $ 700 in a bank account that pays 5.25 % simple yearly interest. How much interest would you earn in one year?
About this Document
This includes place value, the four operations, fractions, decimals and %