Excerpt From this Document
Short Answer (5 pts):
- There are several characters who are antagonist. Why are they considered antagonist?
- There is one character who is considered a dynamic character. What is a dynamic character and who is he/she?
- The theme from Cassette 1, Side A is “rumors hurt”. What happened? Why is this a theme?
- Using your notes folder, there are many conflicts in this story. List one example of: a. man v. man: b. man v. self
- Choose 1 of the following quotes. Why is this quote important? How does it reflect the real life of a teenager? How did it impact Hannah? a. “I don’t know which one is the most popular. Bout I do know which one is the least popular. The Truth “ b. “When you hold people up for ridicule, you have to take responsibility when other people act on it” c. “And what about you – the rest of you – did you notice the scars you left behind? Probably not… because most of them can’t be seen with the naked eye”
- Extra Credit: Choose one of the other quotes and describe the importance of this quote and how it reflects the real life of a teenager.
About this Document
This is a cumulative test for the novel 13 Reasons Why. This test is aligned to the state of Georgia performance standards as well as the standards set forth by NCTE.