Members following Derek Walcott
Distinguished Educator, Expert, Instructor, Dickens, The Bard, Churchill, Einstein
Educator Emeritus, Expert, Instructor, Dickens, The Bard
Educator Emeritus, Scholar, Expert, Instructor, Scribe, Whitman, Dickens, The Bard
Popular QuestionsSee all »
- How might one paraphrase the poem "Ruins of a Great House," by Derek Walcott?
- In"52" Derek Walcott's lines "because we serve English, like a two-headed sentry/guarding its borders? No language is...
- Do the following lines contain examples of caeusura or personification? "Because we serve English, like a two- headed sentry/guarding its...
- Muse Of history. Why does Walcott argue that there is no forgiveness or pardon to offer the past? How can one give "strange and...
- "The Muse of History." Why does Walcott argue that there is no forgiveness or...