Edward Said, M.-R. Logan, Eugenio Donato, et al (essay date fall 1979)
SOURCE: Said, Edward, M.-R. Logan, Eugenio Donato, et al. “An Exchange on Deconstruction and History.” boundary 2 8, no. 1 (fall 1979): 65-74.
[In the following conversation following a presentation, Said, Logan, Donato, and others discuss some theoretical implications of deconstruction for the study of history.]
I'm sorry, I'm not sure that I can be as brief as you would like, because I have a number of things to say on what both of the speakers...
(The entire page is 4824 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE