Death of a Salesman - Tags - Literature
Tips for Getting a Great Answer Fast
- What is the impact of Willy Loman's ambition on himself and others in Death of a Salesman?
- Willy praises and then curses the Chevrolet; What do these inconsistencies tell us about Willy?
- How does the play Death of a Salesman and Glengarry Glen Ross challenge the notion of the 'American Dream'
- Describe Willy's relationship with his brother Ben.
- How is Willy the cause of Biff and Happy's lack of success as adults in Arthur Miller's Death of a Salesman?
- Why does Charley say Willy hasn't grown up in Death of a Salesman?
- What are some examples that show Biff as a morally ambiguous character in Death of a Salesman?
- What does Stanley(waiter) represent in Death of a Salesman?
- According to Linda, Willy's wife, why is Willy so tired and distracted on his travels?
- How are the effects of human isolation on the individuals reflected or developed in Death of a Salesman.