Scheck, Frank. “Off-Broadway Opts Not to Keep Those the River Keeps.” Christian Science Monitor 86, no. 52 (8 February 1994): 12.
Elucidates the major weaknesses of Rabe's 1994 stage production of Those the River Keeps.
Additional coverage of Rabe's life and career is contained in the following sources published by Thomson Gale: Contemporary American Dramatists; Contemporary Authors, Vols. 85-88; Contemporary Authors Bibliographical Series, Vol. 3; Contemporary Authors New...
(The entire page is 147 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE