Dante's Inferno - Tags - Literature
Tips for Getting a Great Answer Fast
- Why does Dante put the virtuous pagans and babies in Limbo? Did that go against the medieval church's teachings?
- What is the punishment for the sodomites in Cantos 15-16 of Inferno?
- In The Divine Comedy by Dante, how did the main character, Dante, reeducate his will toward goodness when he took the journey?
- Describe Dante's use of the numbers 3, 9, and 10 in the Divine Comedy, but specifically reference The Inferno?
- In Canto VI of Dante's Inferno, what sin have the inmates committed and what is their punishment? thanks
- In Inferno, Dante compares Paolo and Francesca to doves. Canto 5, lines 82-87. Why do you suppose Dante...
- In the first canto of the Inferno of Dante's poem The Divine Comedy, what are some possible interpretations of the three...
- In Dante's Inferno, what does the minotaur represent in circle 7?
- In Dante's Inferno, what is "the power of wisdom"?
- In Dante's Inferno, by Dante Alighieri, why is the false counselors' punishment to be encased in a tongue of flame?