1. What news does Danforth give John Proctor about his wife?
2. Why did the court not believe this assertion at first?
3. What does Proctor tell Danforth about his doubts?
4. What offer is made to Proctor by Danforth?
5. What happens to the people who signed the deposition upholding the three women?
6. What does Giles Corey charge in his deposition againstThomas Putnam?
7. How does Putnam answer, and who is believed?
8. What does Mary Warren’s deposition claim?
9. What does Hale...
(The entire page is 288 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe to the eNotes Teacher's Edition for access to this content as well as all eNotes lesson plans. Plus get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE