The following articles have been selected to supplement the diverse views presented in this chapter.
Norm R. Allen Jr. “Reforming the Incarceration Nation,” Free Inquiry, July 2001.
Jennifer Bleyer. “Prison Converts,” Progressive, June 2001.
Philip C. Chronakis. “The Bravery of Being Out of Range: N.J.’s Failed Drug-Sentencing Laws,” New Jersey Law Journal, July 8, 2002.
Shirley Dicks. “A Mother’s View of the Death Penalty,” Free Inquiry, July 2001.
Catherine Edwards. “Restorative Justice,”...
(The entire page is 274 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE