The following articles have been selected to supplement the diverse views presented in this chapter.
America. “The Innocence Protection Act,” September 23, 2002.
George P. Fletcher. “War and the Constitution,” American Prospect, January 1–14, 2002.
George P. Fletcher, Cass R. Sunstein, and Laurence Tribe. “The Military Tribunal Debate,” American Prospect, February 11, 2002.
John Gibeaut. “Indictment of a System,” ABA Journal, January 2001.
David Gilbert. “Capitalism and Crisis: Creating a Jailhouse...
(The entire page is 314 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE