- Growing environmental awareness
- Defining environmental crime
- Environmental laws
- Endangered Species Act
- Occupational Safety and Health Act
- Environmental enforcement agencies
- Three forms of enforcement
- State environmental laws
- The most common environmental crimes
- Case studies of corporate environmental crime
- Case studies of small companies and individual...
(The entire page is 5966 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE