- Historical perspective
- Crime laboratories
- Modern forensic investigations
- FBI crime laboratory
- Engineering Research Facility
- Sniper attacks
- Solving Old Mysteries
- For More Information
Crime laboratories offer forensic science services to the criminal justice system. Forensic science applies scientific testing methods and the latest technologies to collect, preserve, process, and analyze evidence. Proof of guilt or innocence is frequently determined by the results of forensic evidence.
Forensic science is a combination of many kinds of knowledge, some of...
(The entire page is 5642 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE