- Protection of children
- Child labor
- Kidnapping and abduction
- Forms of child abuse
- Criminalizing child abuse
- Child abuse as a defense in the courtroom
- Child protective services
- Child sexual abuse and the Catholic Church
- Children's Defense Fund
- Cardinal Bernard Law
- Child support
- Lesser rights
- For More...
(The entire page is 6469 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE