Diane Ackerman. The Rarest of the Rare: Vanishing Animals, Timeless Worlds. New York: Random House, 1995.
Terry L. Anderson and Donald R. Leal. Enviro-Capitalists: Doing Good While Doing Well. Lanham, MD: Rowman and Littlefield, 1997.
John A. Baden, ed. Environmental Gore: A Constructive Response to Earth in the Balance. San Francisco: Pacific Research Institute for Public Policy, 1994.
Ronald Bailey, ed. The True State of the Planet. New York: Free Press, 1995.
Sharon Beder. Global Spin: The Corporate...
(The entire page is 1039 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE