*Li Chi [Record of Rites] (philosophy) c. 500 b.c..
Chun Chiu [Spring and Autumn] (history) 479 b.c.
Lun Yü [Analects] (philosophy) c. 400 b.c.
The Chinese Classics [translated by James Legge] 1893
The Sayings of Confucius [translated by Lionel Giles] 1907
The Analects, or, The Conversations of Confucius with His Disciples and Certain Others [translated by William Edward Soothill] 1910
The Great Digest, The Unwobbling Pivot, The Analects...
(The entire page is 201 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE