Members following Civil War (1861–65)
Educator Emeritus, Expert, Instructor, Churchill
Distinguished Educator, Expert, Instructor, Dickens, The Bard, Churchill, Einstein
Educator Emeritus, Expert, Instructor, Dickens, The Bard, Churchill
Popular QuestionsSee all »
- What were the similarities and differences between the Confederate Constitution and the U.S. Constitution?
- Why is Andrew Johnson important in American history?
- What were some of the long term effects of the American Civil War?
- Discuss the presence of Lee's legendary status among his troops and his own over-confidence play in battle tactics at Gettysburg.
- Identify a major problem that the Lincoln administration facted at the start of the war.