Civil Disobedience - Tags - thoreau
Tips for Getting a Great Answer Fast
Popular QuestionsSee all »
- What are the two government policies Thoreau most objects to? "Civil Disobedience" by Henry David Thoreau
- According to Thoreau, what is the flaw in majority rule?
- In paragraph 20, Thoreau states that "any man more right than his neighbors constitutes a majority of one already." What does he mean...
- What point is Thoreau making by telling us that he got his shoes fixed and led the huckleberry party on the day he was released? ...
- What does Thoreau say is the only obligation he has the right to assume in "Civil Disobedience"?