- In "The Cask of Amontillado," what does the narrator's attitude toward his servants reveal about his view of humanity?
- In Edgar Allan Poe's, "The Cask of Amontillado," why is Montresor's revenge justified? Can you also add evidence to support it,...
- Can "The Cask of Amontillado" be read as a metaphor for moving from wakefulness to sleep and dreaming?
- In "The Cask of Amontillado," is there evidence that Montresor kills Fortunato for reasons other than revenge?
- How does Poe create a sense of fear in "The Cask of Amontillado"?
Test Your Knowledge