The following paper topics are designed to test your understanding of the work as a whole and to analyze important themes and literary devices. Following each question is a sample outline to help you get started.
- Topic #1
One of Chaucer's persistent themes throughout The Canterbury Tales is the relationships of husbands and wives. In a well-developed paper, present the different views of this relationship as they are reflected in the Tales.
I. Thesis Statement: One fine example of the...
(The entire page is 794 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE