1. What were the Northern Cheyennes’ objections to being put on the Cheyenne-Arapaho reservation?
2. What was the Cheyennes’ impression of Carl Schurz?
3. What was the disagreement between the Cheyenne chiefs?
4. How did the U.S. respond to the Cheyennes’ request to go north?
5. Where were the Cheyennes at Fort Keogh sent?
1. On the reservation, there was no game to hunt, the water was bad, rations were insufficient, and there were too many mosquitoes and too much summer...
(The entire page is 176 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe to the eNotes Teacher's Edition for access to this content as well as all eNotes lesson plans. Plus get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE