Breaking Dawn is the fourth and last book in the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer. The novel is broken into three separate narratives. Breaking Dawn opens with Bella Swan anticipating her marriage to Edward Cullen. Edward and Bella are getting married as part of a deal struck between the two—Edward wants Bella to experience some normal parts of life before he turns her into a vampire. The wedding goes smoothly, with a brief appearance by the werewolf Jacob Black, who still loves Bella and disapproves of her choice to...
(The entire page is 3875 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE