1. Describe the attitude of the Director toward his new students, and toward Henry Foster.
2. Compare the production of humans with the assembly-line process as it is used for products of the present time.
1. Why is it necessary, in A.F. 632, that words referring to family relationships have been made words of ridicule and pornography? How has this shaping of language been an aid to the conditioning process?
2. Hypnopaedia and/or hypnotic suggestion is used today to help people overcome problems...
(The entire page is 1855 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE