Brave New World - Tags - places
Tips for Getting a Great Answer Fast
- In Brave New World, why do Bernard Marx and Helmholtz Watson feel out of place in society?
- In Brave New World, to what does Henry Foster compare Bernard?
- Consider the theme of isolation in Brave New World.
- Is Huxley's purpose in writing Brave New World important/meaningful? Aldous Huxley's Brave New World.
- In the novel Brave New World by Aldous Huxley, what does the character Helmholtz think of Shakespeare?
- In Brave New World, John tells Mond that the feelies are “told by an idiot.” Explain this allusion to Macbeth.
- Describe the development of the relationship between John and Lenina. i don't see any development, i hope you can help me. Thanks
- What is Aldous Huxley's style in Brave New World?
- Describe the process of Hypnopaedia. Give textual evidence and explain how this example reinforces the idea of community, identity and...
- What is a "victim-friend" in Aldous Huxley's Brave New World?
Top TagsSee all »