1. What is one of John’s earliest memories?
2. What do the women do to Linda in the weaving room? Why?
3. How do the women punish Linda for her promiscuity?
4. When John calls Linda “Mother,” what does she do? What does he always call her after that?
5. Why does John often turn to the old men of the tribe?
6. Why is John always in ragged clothes? What is his solace?
7. What book does Popé bring for John?
8. What does Mitsima teach John?
9. What does John do when he is denied the...
(The entire page is 344 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe to the eNotes Teacher's Edition for access to this content as well as all eNotes lesson plans. Plus get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE