Mustapha Mond: the Resident Controller for Western Europe who joins the Director’s group of students
Fanny Crowne: a co-worker of Lenina
Bernard Marx: an Alpha-Plus at the Conditioning Centre; he is attracted to Lenina. He is different from other Alphas and regarded as strange.
Note: This chapter employs the device of quick scene cuts between the student group listening to Mond and the Changing Room of the Hatchery.
After taking the students through the Hatchery and early...
(The entire page is 1261 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE