1. What is the age and social group of the infants being conditioned?
2. What is the first conditioning mechanism used? The second?
3. Why must the lower groups be conditioned to go to the country?
4. What words have become “dirty words”?
5. How is Reuben Rabinovitch able to repeat the G. B. Shaw
6. Why were early sleep-teaching experiments abandoned?
7. When was hypnopaedia first used successfully?
8. How often is each hypnopaedic lesson repeated to be successful?
(The entire page is 332 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe to the eNotes Teacher's Edition for access to this content as well as all eNotes lesson plans. Plus get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE