1. Why does everyone want to meet John?
2. What is Linda’s existence now? What will eventually happen to her?
3. How does Bernard make himself more self-important?
4. How does society label John?
5. What effect does the visit to the Electrical Equipment Corporation have on John?
6. What does Bernard do during the visit to Eton?
7. What are the only books in Eton’s library? Why?
8. Why does Bernard want Lenina to take the Savage to the feelies?
9. What is the Savage’s reaction to...
(The entire page is 360 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe to the eNotes Teacher's Edition for access to this content as well as all eNotes lesson plans. Plus get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE