Baugh, Albert C., ed. A Literary History of England, 2nd ed. New Jersey: Prentice-Hall, 1948.
Boyce, Charles. Shakespeare A to Z. New York: Roundtable Press, 1990.
Cross, Arthur Lyon, Ph.D. A Shorter History of England and Greater Britain. New York: The MacMillan Company, 1955.
Engle, T. L., and Snellgrove, Louis. Psychology: Its Principles and Applications, 9th ed. Orlando: Harcourt Brace Jovanovich, 1989.
Harrison, G. B., ed. Shakespeare: The Complete Works. New York:...
(The entire page is 683 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE