Chapter 8 (Seefatherheisbigandstrongfatherwillyouplaywithjanefatheris smilingsmilefathersmilesmile)
1. How does Aunt Jimmy supposedly die?
2. What are the future plans for Cholly after Aunt Jimmy’s death?
3. How does Cholly embarrass himself asking for a cigarette?
4. Why does Cholly miss Aunt Jimmy when he goes into the field with Darlene?
5. Why doesn’t Cholly live with his uncle, O. V.?
6. How does “a Georgia black boy” run away?
7. Why does the man at the bus window sell Cholly...
(The entire page is 494 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe to the eNotes Teacher's Edition for access to this content as well as all eNotes lesson plans. Plus get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE