The following articles have been selected to supplement the diverse views presented in this chapter.
America “Pro-Life Leaders Condemn Anthrax Threats,” November 5, 2001.
Martin Arostegui “Castro Weaponizes West Nile Virus: Cuban Defectors Say Fidel Castro’s ‘Biological Front’ Studied Ways of Spreading Infectious Diseases Through Birds with Migratory Routes Through the United States,” Insight on the News, October 1, 2002.
John Barry “What We Face: The Bottom Line: Saddam Is Years from Getting an A-Bomb, but May Have an Arsenal of...
(The entire page is 385 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE