Frank J. Cilluffo is a special adviser to the president on homeland security. He formerly was a policy analyst with the Center for Strategic and International Studies. In the following viewpoint, excerpted from testimony before the U.S. Senate Committee on Foreign Relations, Cilluffo argues that the United States must prepare for a possible biological warfare (BW) attack. In addition to the dozen or so countries believed to possess or to be pursuing biological weapons, he asserts that terrorist groups and other “non-state actors” may utilize biological warfare against the United...
(The entire page is 1876 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE