1. Why do the crowds come to Herot?
2. What is the song of Siegmund?
3. Who is Hermod?
4. How does Hrothgar express his gratitude to Beowulf?
5. How does Beowulf describe the battle with Grendel when speaking to Hrothgar?
6. What is the song of Finn?
7. What is it Welthow tells Hrothgar when the songs are finished?
8. What does she say to Beowulf?
9. What is to happen to Herot once this feast is over?
10. What are the soldiers’ sleeping arrangements?...
(The entire page is 625 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe to the eNotes Teacher's Edition for access to this content as well as all eNotes lesson plans. Plus get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE