1. How did Wiglaf come to own his armor?
2. Why does Wiglaf go to Beowulf’s aid?
3. How is Beowulf mortally wounded?
4. How do the two men kill the dragon?
5. What is it Beowulf asks of Wiglaf after he is wounded?
6. When Wiglaf returns from fulfilling Beowulf’s request, what further request is made of him by Beowulf?
7. What does Wiglaf say to Beowulf’s followers when they return?
8. What is the message he sends with the herald to the people?
9. What is the Swedes’...
(The entire page is 620 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe to the eNotes Teacher's Edition for access to this content as well as all eNotes lesson plans. Plus get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE